Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dangerous

So tonight I went out for a run. No biggie. But this time I forgot a crucial piece of gear. I had reflective gear but I left home without my RoadID.

One mile into my run as car after car are passing me I noticed I didn't have it. Worse case thoughts start streaming through my head. I know the chances of something happening are slim, but if something where to happen no one would know who I was. It could take hours before my wife would realize that something was wrong and even longer to find out where I was and what was wrong.

If you're a runner I'd strongly suggest running with ID that contains info about you and includes emergency contact info. I hope you never need it...but I hope you have it in case you do. Personally I have RoadID. Their products are high quality and ship quickly. Check them out at RoadID.com.

So next time I head out I'll be sure to check both wrist. One for my Garmin 405 and the other for my RoadID!

No comments:

Post a Comment