Monday, January 17, 2011

Run Toto Run!

So I've signed up for a trail run...just a 10 miler, but a 10 mile trail run nonetheless. It's the Psycho WyCo Run Toto Run! And I'm pumped about it! I'm not concerned about my finishing time...just looking to have a good time! The best part about this run so far is the web site describing the race. Here's a snippet:
Something to consider:
The use of Poles on the course is allowed; and the use and abuse of Gemans, Irish, or Canadians is allowed, as well. Just don't let your poles get in the way of another runner, ethnic group, or nationality.
I ordered a pair of New Balance MT101's (in green, not black...because everyone knows that green is faster!) specifically for this race. They should be in tomorrow! Hooray for new shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment